Sunday, July 22, 2007

Slim in 6. . .

Well, I did the first Slim in 6 dvd tonight for the first time. Becca ordered them last week and has done it twice so far, but she did it when I was at work, so I couldn't do it with her. So, tonight we got home from camping for the weekend, and we did it together in the living room. I made it! lol!

It wasn't too bad. lol! Seriously, I did make it without too much trouble. My arms are very tired. I'm not used to using them that much! But that's what I need, to tighten up my underarms. They also do a lot of lunges, which will help tighten up my thighs, my other problem area! So this dvd is definitely going to be a good one for me.

So, I'm supposed to do this same dvd for 7 days straight, then I get to move up to the next level. I'm honestly going to try as hard as I can to keep up with it this week every day. My goal is going to be to get up at 6:30 a.m. and work out for 30 minutes before I have to get in the shower and get ready for work. I really want to try my best to do that every day.

Less than 3 weeks until we go to the beach and I'd really like to drop7 pounds by then... I really hope I can do it! These last few pounds have really been tough... I've been stuck between 142 and 145 for almost 3 months now. My goal weight is 135 and I'm at 142 right now, so I only need to lose 7 to get to my goal weight! But, I also really need to tone up.

So, that is what I'm going to work towards! I'll report my progress here!

No comments: