Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Day Four!

Yes, I've made it four days with the Slim in 6! I'm not doing too bad today, but boy was I sore yesterday! I could barely walk... Mostly it was my butt and thighs. There are a lot of lunges and squats, so I'm sure that was what did it. I had quilting class last night and I'm piecing together a quilt, so I was up and down in my seat a lot and felt like a little old lady!

I was very tempted not to get up this morning and exercise, but I knew that if I continued, I'd feel better in the long run ... and I was right. I have so much more energy when I exercise! I can notice a huge difference in my energy level throughout the whole day. In the evenings, I'm getting more done, and I'm sleeping better too, just after 4 days. The scales are showing that I'm down about 1 1/2 pounds since this weekend... but I must confess that I was very bad with my eating over the weekend when we went camping ... so when I weigh in on Thursday at my TOPS meeting, I'm not sure if I'll show a loss even with all the exercise.

But, I'm going to keep it up! I get to switch to the next section this weekend and I'm anxious to see how much harder it is... I hope it's not too hard! lol!

No comments: