Monday, July 23, 2007

I did it!

I actually got up this morning at 6:30 a.m. and did the Slim in 6 dvd!!!! Woo Hoo! I'm so proud of myself! You have no idea how tempting it was to just hit that snooze button and roll back over. But I didn't. I got up and did the dvd, then got my shower.

I am determined to do it every morning this week. In the evenings, 3 days a week, I'll be doing the Strength Circuit training that I wrote about on July 13th. I also want to try to go for a walk every day this week at work. I walked one day last week and felt like I had gone for quite a while, so I measured it with my car after work and it was 1.2 miles. Not too bad. I try to walk briskly. But if I can do that a couple times during the week, in addition to the Slim in 6 in the mornings and the Strength training in the evenings, I should do pretty well in getting toned up!

Wish me luck in sticking to it!

No comments: