Saturday, March 22, 2008

Easter Candy!

Ugh!!! I HATE/LOVE Easter Candy! Why, oh why does it have to be so good??? I was doing so well until I bought the girls candy for their baskets.... They each told me they didn't want a lot of candy this year, which was great with me, so I got them a few things, and then bought them some jewelry and gave them each a gift certificate to Walmart so they can get something they want.

But... that stupid candy has just been calling my name!!! We had ordered candy from my nephew and got the delicious miniature chocolate easter eggs today... oh my, they just melt in your mouth! And while I was getting the girls baskets together, wouldn't you know it, there was an uneven number! What's a mother to do??? I can't give one girl more candy than the other, right? So I just HAD to eat it! right? am I right???

Okay, this week is going to be a week of extra exercising, I can see that right now!

Happy Easter everyone!

No comments: