Monday, January 7, 2008

Are you addicted to sugar?

My biggest problem when I get off track of watching what I eat is that I always end up eating junk food with lots of sugar in it.... cookies, candy bars, ice cream, and anything with sugar in it. I fully admit that I am a sugar addict.

Now that I'm back on track for 2008, what can I do about it? Well, I did a little research this week to try to figure out why I always end up eating the things that I promise myself I won't. I know I wrote above that I'm a sugar addict. Unfortunately, I'm not joking. I really am addicted to sugar, much the same that a smoker is addicted to nicotine or an alcoholic is addicted to booze.

So what can I do about it? After reading the ebook Weight Loss: How to Keep Your Commitment, I've learned how to say "no thanks" to fattening food, without having to struggle with cravings. I'm now eating nutritious food without feeling deprived, and without obsessing about the fattening food I chose not to eat. It taught me specific mental skills that help me to rise above the addictive cravings for sugar and fat.

If you want to learn more about how to cure your sugar addiction, I suggest you check out this great e-book by
Jonni Good, Weight Loss: How to Keep Your Commitment. I honestly believe that you won't regret it. Even if you do, she offers an 8 week money back guarantee and you still get to keep the e-book! What have you got to lose, except your sugar addiction.

Have a Great day!

No comments: