Saturday, March 7, 2009

Best Dressed

I don't know about you, but I have a very hard time finding just the right gift for some of my friend's kids. One of my close friend's daughter, Emily, is having a birthday next week, she will be 10 and she's in 5th grade. My friend said that she just loves clothes... My girls are 15 and 18! Believe it or not, kid's tastes in clothes are a lot different from 5th grade to 9th grade! lol!

I've been doing some searching to find what a 10 year old girl likes to wear, while making sure it is appropriate for wearing to school! When I want to find a good deal on most anything online, I head over to shopwiki.com. You can find anything and everything over there! So whether I'm looking for Girls Clothing or Toys and Games, I know I'll find the best deals online!

So, I found a couple of skirts that I think would be perfect for Emily and sent the link to my friend. She loved them! Not only am I ordering one for her, but she is ordering a couple for Emily herself! She'll be the best dressed girl in the Fifth grade!

Now, for a new toddler outfit for my nephew Hunter to wear for Easter this year, I found quite a few choices. Since I only have girls, it's been fun to shop for a little boy! I can picture him now in a little suit with a bright yellow tie!

It's great to know I have a place to find whatever I need online without having to do hours of searching!

No comments: