Friday, April 27, 2007

I'm a Tea Totaller

I am a big tea drinker. I drink at least one cup of tea every single day at work, sometimes more (depending on how cold it is in the office!). I don't like all the caffeine in coffee, and honestly don't like the taste, but I enjoy a good cup of tea and it also helps me get my water in for the day. I love going to my Mother In Law's house because she always has a large variety of flavored teas for me to choose from.

So, when I found a site called Full Bloom Tea and saw the beautiful hand tied Artisan teas that actually "bloom" before your eyes into amazing drinkable floral bouquets, I knew I had found the perfect Mother's Day present for my Mother in Law!

They have 3 choices of Mother's Day Specials going on right now in which you receive a glass tea pot and a collection of tea blooms starting at $29, or you can add two glass tea cups for the $49 gift set.

I watched the "Let Love Bloom" video demo on the site and saw how the tea bloom twisted, turned and appeared to bloom into a beautiful floral bouquet in the glass teapot! They were not only beautiful, but from what I have read, they contain the finest rare Silver Needle White Tea leaves which are rich in antioxidants and they are infused with beautiful dehydrated flowers. Each bloom can actually be re-steeped up to 3 times then can be put in a clear glass or vase with clean water and enjoyed for a few more days.

Check out the beautiful selection of Tea Blooms available. I don't think I could choose just one, so I'll have to get an assortment! I know that this is one gift my Mother in Law will really enjoy! She loves flowers and she loves tea! It's the perfect match!

No comments: